Coningsby Place, Poundbury, Dorchester
- Newly constructed family home, with 4 double bedrooms and 2 ensuits
- Help to Buy and other incentives available.
- kitchen diner with fully integrated appliances throughout, including washer/ dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Large side and rear garden laid to lawn with south facing patio.
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Located on the edge of Poundbury a short walk from the butter market and Queen mother square.
** READY TO MOVE INTO NOW** A well-proportioned family home split over three floors, offering 4 double bedrooms, 2 ensuites, 2 reception rooms and a kitchen diner. Externally the garden is to the side and rear, enclosed by a wall, laid to lawn with a south facing patio area. **INCENTIVES INCLUDED**
Coningsby Place is a collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses in Poundbury, on the outskirts of Dorchester.
Inspired by His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales, and masterplanned by celebrated architect and urban planner Leon Krier, the community of Poundbury sits proudly on a hilltop on the western edge of the county town of Dorchester.
Small boutiques, a convenient Waitrose and a host of intimate cafes all within a short distance make Poundbury an attractive community for people to live, work, shop and play. The centre of Dorchester with its wide range of quality shops and mainline railway station is just a few minutes by car or public transport.
Wider afield, the Jurassic Coast and the market towns of Sherborne, Beaminster and Bridport are all within easy reach. Small Dorset villages, many with excellent pubs, National Trust houses, established footpaths, and ancient monuments means you will never be short of things to do.
At ZeroC, we focus on originality in architectural style and character. We also make sure the quality of materials and workmanship are of the highest standards. Because we create distinctive homes in well considered surroundings, you can be sure our developments are unlike any you'll see elsewhere.
Moving Made Easy And Part Ex
*Moving Made Easy - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
*Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at Long Hazel Farm - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify.
Peace Of Mind
With a standard 10 year warranty, Zero C also supply a 28 day after care service and a two year builders Warranty so you can move into your brand new home knowing you will be well looked after.
These photographs are of existing show homes by the developer on other sites and should not be used as a direct interpretation of the your chosen plot. Please seek clarification from a member of the sales team.
A full moving package to get you into your new home! £5000 towards moving costs, £5000 towards flooring, £2000 towards removals and £1500 towards legals, please speak to one of our agents to find out more details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Coningsby Place, Poundbury, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester West Station0.8 miles
- Dorchester South Station1.1 miles
- Upwey Station4.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Dorchester for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DCH306685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.