Queens Road, Crosby, L23 5TR
- Stunning Semi Detached Property
- Ground Floor Extension Creating Open Plan Living
- Fantastic Living Space
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Private South Easterly Facing Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Perfect Family Home
- Highly Sought After Location
- Excellent School Catchment Area
This stunning three bedroom semi-detached house has been modernized throughout to a fantastic standard and is ideally located on the highly sought after Queens Road, only a short walk from a fantastic array of shops, bars, and restaurants nearby. The property offers spacious and versatile open plan living accommodation throughout, ideal for family living.
The ground floor consists of a spacious entrance hallway with downstairs W.C, stairs leading to the first floor, and a door leading to a separate reception room. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and is fitted with a range of integrated appliances and is open to a spacious living/dining area. The two Velux skylights allow the space to flood with natural daylight.
The first floor offers two fantastic double bedrooms that both come with fitted wardrobes and a good-sized third bedroom. The bathroom is tiled throughout and has a free-standing large bath with a waterfall mixer tap, separate walk in shower and heated towel rail.
Externally the front of the property offers off-road parking for at least two cars and sized access to the rear garden. The rear garden is south east facing and is mainly laid to lawn with a brick built outbuilding and a fantastic patio area that is ideal for entertaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Queens Road, Crosby, L23 5TR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blundellsands & Crosby Station0.8 miles
- Waterloo (Merseyside) Station1.1 miles
- Hall Road Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S10734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.