Van Dyk Village, Worksop Road, S43 4TD
- Oak staircase with glass infill balustrades and oak veneered satin finish interior doors
- Contemporary kitchen with fully-integrated appliances
- Caple Wine cooler
- Quartz worktops to kitchen and utility
- Modern bathroom with Villeroy and Boch pottery
- Integrated Audio system to family room CCTV system with wireless connectivity to IOS/Android devices
- Fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Floor tiling to bathroom, en-suites, kitchen & utility
- Aqualisa digital showers to bathroom and en-suites
- Texecom Alarm system
The Knightsbridge II
The Knightsbridge II is a superb double fronted detached family home with five bedrooms and detached double garage. The property presents a spacious layout to the ground floor with a living room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, separate dining room, contemporary open-plan kitchen and family room. Off the family room is a luxury garden room which also enjoys bi-fold to the rear garden and patio area. The entrance hall, study, WC cloakroom, and convenient utility room complete this floor.
The staircase to the first floor features Oak handrails and newel posts with glass infill panels. Upstairs, there are five well-appointed bedrooms and a beautifully finished bathroom with separate walk-in digital shower. Bedroom 1 and 2 both benefit from fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms.
In addition to the detached double garage, the driveway provides ample parking. The property also benefits from a burglar alarm and CCTV with wireless connectivity.
If you dream of living in a beautiful home with a luxurious interior in a stunning countryside location, you are sure to find it all at Van Dyk Village.
Van Dyk Village, located off Worksop Road in the beautiful and picturesque county of Derbyshire, offers a unique opportunity to own an executive new home with individual character and charm in an environment that is designed to be synonymous with a traditional village setting.
Each and every home on this development has been impeccably designed with individual character and charm, that offer light and airy interiors and plenty of space for you to enjoy modern life in an idyllic setting.
From stylish 3 & 4 bedroom mews and semi-detached homes to magnificent 5 bedroom detached homes, you can be sure that each property at Van Dyk Village offers the highest of specification and perfection you won't find anywhere else.
Please note: As the properties are new build, the images shown are typical Show Home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Furthermore, internal photography may show an upgraded specification. Please ask the Sales Advisor for details.
Van Dyk Village, Worksop Road, S43 4TD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cresswell Station2.3 miles
- Whitwell Station2.3 miles
- Kiveton Park Station3.4 miles
About the development
Van Dyk Village
- Luxury 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Blending rich housing heritage with the ultimate in contemporary design and attention to detail
- Space and luxury for a lifestyle that people only dream of
- Signature Collection
- Live life exclusively in a stunning location
- Village Setting
As one of the UK’s leading home builders, we’ve been creating beautiful new homes in highly desirable residential locations since 1959.
As the founding member of The Emerson Group, a private, family-owned property development company based in Cheshire, we also have regional offices in Kent, Yorkshire and Lancashire. The group owns and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK, we offer an impressi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_43_The_Knightsbridge_II. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.