The Fairway, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Immaculate Detached Chalet House
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- South Facing Lounge-Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom & Sep W.C
- Mature & Well Stocked Garden
- Integral Garage & Block Paved Drive
- (Additional Good Size Area Of Garden)
- Central Heated & D.Glazed
Findley's of Cooden are delighted to offer for sale this Three Bedroom Chalet Style Property that offers fantastic potential to develop & extend.The property is offered for sale in excellent decorative condition with benefits & accommodation that includes: An Immaculate Detached Chalet House * South Facing Lounge-Diner * Three Good Size Bedrooms * (Two Ground Floor & One First Floor Bed) * Central Heated & D.Glazed * Integral Garage & Block Paved Drive * Modern Fitted Kitchen * Ground Floor Bathroom & Sep W.C * Mature & Well Stocked Garden with Landscaped Rockery & Ornamental Fish Pond * (There is also Additional Good Size Area Of Garden to the side ) * Beautiful Silver Birches & Mature Hedging Providing Privacy * Large Walk In Loft (Excellent Scope & Potential) * (Lapsed Planning for Additional Beds + Bathroom) * Viewing Highly Recommended please call us on .
The property is situated in the highly sought-after Broad Oak Park area of West Bexhill and this area is highly sought after and well known to be one of the quietest residential areas within our town. Broad Oak Park itself is just a few minutes’ walk away. The property offers easy access to both to Little Common Village & Bexhill Town Centre that both offer an excellent range of shops and amenities serving the local residents. Within the village itself you will discover all the shops you may need on a daily basis; most are independently owned and have been in existence for many years along with a late opening Tesco express. There is also a Doctors surgery, dentist, local pub, restaurants, pharmacy & post office. There is a regular bus services to Eastbourne and Hastings. Collington station is only short distance away providing direct routes in to Gatwick & central London and the new Link Road provides an easy route to the A21 & Conquest Hospital
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
The Fairway, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Collington Station1.0 miles
- Bexhill Station1.2 miles
- Cooden Beach Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Formed by directors Scott White and Darran Cohen, Findleys of Cooden is the ONLY Estate Agent located in Cooden, Bexhill on Sea.
Having originally only offered Block Management services we were constantly being asked by our clients to help sell their properties.
As we knew the property and of course everything about the building it was in, it made sense to offer our clients this service, and at a reduced rate.
This quickly led to others asking for the same service which we o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18278445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Findley's of Cooden, Bexhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.