St. Stephens Square, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1
1,230 sq. ft.
(114 sq. m.)
- CITY CENTRE APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- STUDY/ BEDROOM THREE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN - DINING - LIVING SPACE
- SECURE COVERED PARKING
- EXCELLENT COMMUNAL GARDENS
- USEFUL SECURE STORE ROOM
Immaculately presented throughout and offering fantastic living space whilst being conveniently situated within the centre of Norwich, this apartment comprises of an entrance hall, two double bedrooms with ensuite to master, study, utility room, family bathroom, large open plan lounge diner and a modern fitted kitchen.
Entrance Hall 35'6 x 7'5 (10.8m x 2.3m)
Master Bedroom 19' 6" x 10' 11" (6.0m x 3.3m)
En Suite Shower Room
Study/Bedroom Three 7'8 x 5'8 (2.13m x 1.7m)
Utility Room 6' 7" x 5' 8" (2mx 1.7m)
Bathroom 10'11 x 6' (3.3m x 1.8m)
Lounge/Diner 22'8 x 13'7 (6.9m x 4.1m)
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10" (4.1m x 3.0m)
Kitchen 13' 7" x 12' 9" (4.1m x 3.9m)
Storage Room 6'6" x 5'0" (1.98m x 1.52m)
Located on the ground floor.
The property has access to a communal roof top terrace, which is mainly decked with seating area.
The property also has a secure garage parking space, accessed via St Stephens Square.
Needham Place, on St Stephens Square, is within walking distance of a wide range amenities including retail shops, Chapelfield Shopping Centre and The Castle Mall as well as restaurants, bars and public houses with places of historical interest including Norwich Cathedral, Roman Catholic Cathedral and Norwich Castle Museum, also found nearby. Sainsbury's supermarket is also within close proximity. There are also road links around the ring road which connect to the A11 Newmarket Road.
Head along Queens Road, proceeding straight over the roundabout and turn immediate left onto St Stephens Square and bear right where Needham Place can be found on the left hand side. Access to the apartment is via the recessed security entrance system.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: D
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: D NORWICH CITY COUNCIL
Ground Rent and Service Charge £3200PA
112 Years remaining on the lease
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided to the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
St. Stephens Square, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station0.8 miles
- Salhouse Station5.5 miles
About the agent
How it all started...
Property Ladder opened its doors in the troubled property market of 2008. A move, that was considered by many, to be ill considered, bearing in mind that several large estate agency chains closed theirs, in the same year, due to the credit crunch.
However, as a family, we knew that there was and still is a place in the market, for a company who puts a strong focus on client satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent sale prices. This is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL62845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Ladder, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.