The New House, Main Road, SN11
- A SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOME
- Spacious fitted kitchen and laundry room
- Sitting room with gas fire and separate dining room
- Attractive sun room taking advantage of the established rear garden
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- Three further double bedrooms
- Large driveway with gated entrance and double garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Updating required
Cherhill is situated just a short drive from the market town of Marlborough and Calne and is in close proximity to the White Horse and Obelisk situated on the Cherhill Downs which is owned by the National Trust. Being a popular area with walkers you can enjoy the beautiful countryside and farmland which surrounds this pretty village.
There is a mixture of housing within the village which benefits from a church, village pub, primary school and village hall. The nearby towns of Devizes and Calne offer a wide range of shops and supermarkets, sports centre, public library, church and schools for all ages. It offers easy access to Chippenham (6 miles) and Swindon (18 miles). Junctions 16 and 17 of the M4 are both easily accessible, whilst a mainline railway station provides a regular service to London Paddington.
We are pleased to offer for sale The New House in Cherhill, which was built in 1996 and has been in the same family since new. It is an impressive established detached home with extremely spacious accommodation.
Arranged over two floors it is well proportioned throughout and briefly comprises; an inviting reception hallway with access to the garage, a cloakroom, large sitting room leading out to an attractive sun room which overlooks the rear garden. There is a separate dining room with access to the fitted kitchen and laundry room.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom with separate bath and shower. A particularly nice feature is the master bedroom suite which not only has wardrobes within the main room but also has a large walk in dressing room and its own en-suite bathroom.
The established rear garden has an abundance of mature trees, shrubs and flower borders with a paved patio from the rear of the house. A pathway leads down to the bottom where there is a shed or storage, with the remaining garden laid to lawn.
Side access leads round to the large block paved driveway which is enclosed by a five bar gate and has a double garage with electric doors.
Viewing is by appointment only please contact Jessica James on or email
Mains water, electricity, oil fired central heating. Telephone point. Solar panels for the hot water. LPG gas fire in the sitting room.
The New House, Main Road, SN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Over 20 years of experience within the industry, we can offer expertise on all aspects of property management.
We have a trusted list of mortgage advisors and solicitors who we can recommend who offer mortgage advice and legal services.
For property maintenance we use local tradesman who have been tried and tested, not only by us but other vendors and landlords.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JJO051020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessica James Properties, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.