Beacon Bottom, PARK GATE SO31
- Lovely large lounge with feature fireplace & bay window to front
- Good size kitchen with larder & separate utility room
- Four well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Double glazed throughout
- Useful ground floor room ideal for annex or home work
- Formal dining room which could be incorporated into large kitchen diner
- Central & convenient spot
The property offers the next occupant scope to enhance and create a homestead for their sole purpose. The rooms are large and versatile. The layout works for busy family life. There are four well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor and on the ground floor a bedroom which could be easily transformed into a very useful annex or home office. The living room is a good size with a bay to the front and fireplace, there's plenty of room for large sofas and lounge furniture to complete this really comfortable room. The living area is across the rear overlooking the garden. The kitchen is again a good size with a useful larder plus open to the dining room which could, subject to planning, be opened out to create a lovely open plan feel across the back of the house - a very sought after arrangement. However as this property stands it can comfortably accommodate a large family with space to retreat and space to entertain and gather.
Set in the most convenient location for everyone, with schools, a station, local shops, walks through Coldeast plus easy access to the Meon valley and motorway, this is perfect for those looking for a versatile home with scope in an easy access spot for work and weekends.
Beacon Bottom, PARK GATE SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.3 miles
- Bursledon Station1.6 miles
- Hamble Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.