Kirkintilloch Road, Lenzie, Glasgow, G66
- Shared Ownership - 75% purchase
- Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Separate bathroom
- Large second bedroom
- Separate utility area
- Allocated parking
- Original features
- Over 850 square foot
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Private Patio
The Campsie is a generous two bedroom apartment located on ground floor with its own private patio. Benefiting from two spacious double bedrooms, one with en suite and fitted wardrobes. This home is available as a Shared Ownership only, with a fixed 75% purchase.
Buyers will purchase a 75% share of the home and the remaining 25% will be owned by
Bield Housing and Care and is subject to a monthly occupancy charge.
How it works
Plot 5 full price £280,000 - 75% value £210,000 - rental £180 per month
In order to purchase a home using the Shared Ownership scheme, you must meet the following criteria you must:
- Be aged 50 years or over
- Use the property as your main residence
- Earn up to 60% of the median average income, not exceeding £1,230 per month. This excludes pensions and savings
- Have a local connection with East Dunbartonshire Council; Lenzie, Kirkintilloch and wider East Dunbartonshire Council area
With the perfect blend of modern living fused with traditional charm and stately architecture, Moncrieff View lies within the much sought-after village of Lenzie.
The former primary school offers a range of 20, two and three bedroom apartments over two buildings. Eleven of the apartments are located within the carefully restored original school house and nine are in a sympathetic new build extension.
Its unique modern-classic design marries the historic and characterful charm of this former school house. Inside, the apartments boast impressive full-height windows with many offering double height ceilings and mezzanine levels.
In the new build extension, apartments benefit from either Juliet style or full balconies with a selection of ground floor apartments including private outdoor areas.
The communal space has been carefully restored with the original staircase taking centre stage, encapsulated by a glazed atrium roof - set to impress upon arrival.
Surrounded by an abundance of village shops, pubs, and eateries all within walking distance as well as a busy town centre just a five-minute drive away, Moncrieff View offers a rare opportunity to enjoy spacious living in the most enviable of settings.
Kirkintilloch Road, Lenzie, Glasgow, G66
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lenzie Station0.1 miles
- Stepps Station2.3 miles
- Robroyston Station2.5 miles
About the development
- Moncrief View is located in Lenzie, a town which is only a 15 minute drive from the North East of Glasgow, as well as a brief five minute walk from Lenzie train station. The area also has a strong downsizer market, making it an ideal development for the location.
ounded in 2006, The High Street Group is an award-winning family of companies successfully growing in three key sectors; Private Rental Schemes, Property Construction, and Hospitality.
A combination of our passion, financial strength, and far-reaching relationships has allowed us to expand from Newcastle upon Tyne to London and Birmingham. The business has also expanded overseas to Dubai, Malaysia, and Singapore,
With flagship projects like Hadrian's Tower which is Newcastle's tal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vaga Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.