Roscoe Street, Middlesbrough
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Perfect rental property
- Two double bedrooms
- En - suite to master
- Newly fitted kitchen & bathroom
This property comprises of a main reception room, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom with three piece bathroom suite. Rising to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the master bedroom offers en suite with wash hand basin and WC.
Calling all investors. This two bedroom terraced property is a perfect rental property! Creating a good yield every month for any potential landlords. Currently achieving between 7-8% yield and currently has a paying tenant under a tenancy agreement at the moment. This property comprises of a main reception room, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom with three piece bathroom suite. Rising to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the master bedroom offers en suite with wash hand basin and WC. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Double glazed window to side elevation.
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Newly fitted with a range of wall and base units and double glazed window to side elevation.
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the yard, radiator, grey carpet flooring and door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard and grey carpet flooring.
Newly fitted suite comprising of double glazed frosted window to side elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and hand held shower and fully tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Roscoe Street, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.7 miles
- Marton Station2.1 miles
- South Bank Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Middlesborough Manners & Harrison office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Manners & Harrison has a heritage stretching back to the 1850’s, with a wealth of experience, you can trust we are the experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Manners & Harrison as your estate agent…
>> Your local Manners & Harrison team in Middlesborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR107466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.