Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge SW3
- One Double Bedroom
- Large Bright Reception Room
- Access to Communal Gardens
- Measuring approximately 765 sqft
- Located in the the heart of Knightsbridge
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The drawing room has elegant proportions with high ceilings, original plaster work and 4 sets of double glazed French doors offering direct access to Egerton Gardens themselves. The dining area is configured so as to be able to enjoy uninterrupted views down the private gardens from the dining table and living area, ideal for entertaining or simply enjoying the rarity of a completely green view whilst in the heart of the city.
The flat faces south so benefits from being extremely light but is also triple aspect with attractive views from 3 sides.
In addition what this flat has that so many lack is an abundance of clever storage space totalling 47 sq ft as can be seen on the floorplan. Two large inbuilt spaces have been designed above the kitchen and bathroom, perfect for suitcases and skis.
The new kitchen has quality appliances including a Miele oven, ice maker fridge, dishwasher, and a double layer of kitchen cupboards giving lots of space for even the most avid cook.
Clever touches including separate utility room, guest WC and concealed washing machine and dryer cupboard in the hall way well away from entertaining areas all add to making this flat exceptionally well thought out and comfortable.
The property has a long lease and Egerton Gardens is located moments away from the designer boutiques and restaurants of Knightsbridge & Sloane Street. Harvey Nichols and Harrods are a short stroll with Hyde Park being equally accessible. This is a perfect home or pied a terre in a highly desirable location.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.5 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Rokstone is London's most complete Estate Agency offering an integrated sales and acquisition service. Whether you need to sell your property or help to buy your ideal home, Rokstone offers a personalised service. With over 12 years' experience exclusively in the Central London market Rokstone understands its clients' needs and expectations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1334_ROKS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rokstone, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.