Parc Pen-y-Fal, Abergavenny, NP7
- Leasehold Term 999 years from 31/03/2003
- Guide Price £210,000 to £225,000
- Two bed apartment
- Ground floor
- Prime location
- 0.6miles to Abergavenny Centre
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Allocated parking space
- No onward chain
Larger than average footprint of this property affords sumptuous and impressively proportioned accommodation throughout
Superbly positioned on the ground floor of this magnificent Victorian building this fabulous apartment forms part of the award winning and increasingly sought after residential development of Parc Pen-y-Fal. This specific apartment is widely regarded as one of the best in this exclusive development due to the size and position. The larger than average footprint of this property affords sumptuous and impressively proportioned accommodation throughout. This includes a large kitchen and dining area which is open plan to the sitting room, boasting high ceilings and a beautiful bay window overlooking the grounds. This highly desirable property requires internal inspection to see what it has to offer. This property has the benefit of no onward chain.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Parc Pen-y-Fal, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3707506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.