- Detached extended cottage
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen / dining / family room
- Utility / boot room
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Rear garden backing farmland
- Detached garage
- Re-Thatched 2017
- EPC exempt Grade 2 listed
Offered to the market this surprisingly spacious and extended cottage within the village of Charlton. The property having been extended in the past now offers a fantastic kitchen/dining/family room and utility/boot room to the rear with two good sized reception rooms both with log burning stoves to the front with a newly fitted bathroom completes the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor you will find three good sized bedroom. Externally is an enclosed rear garden which is split into two levels with a feature decked seating area and backing onto open fields. The detached garage with barn style double doors opening onto the double length driveway to the side of the cottage.
The village of Charlton is located on the outskirts of Andover, which has a post office, stores, church and public house. The town of Andover has a comprehensive range of educational, leisure and shopping facilities and a mainline railway station (within a 10/15 minute walk) to London Waterloo in about an hour. The A303 provides excellent road communications to the West Country and London via the M3 motorway. Charlton Lakes are situated close at hand and offer a range of outdoor leisure facilities including mini golf and pedalos, and the lakeside pavilion also provides refreshments with an indoor and outdoor seating area.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Andover Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The directors Wayne Turpin, Stuart Graham and Guy Sommerville have around 80 years experience berween them and their staff all live in the local area. As a firm of independent property agents, living and working in the local community, Graham & Co have the skills and professionalism you need to ensure that buying, selling or letting a property is as straightforward as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30077086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham & Co, Andover - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.