Off Belwood Road, Penicuik, EH26 0JP
- FIXED PRICE.
- High specification
- Open plan family/kitchen/diner with contemporary kitchen island unit
- Four bedrooms, two of which are en suite
- Flexible fifth bedroom/study
- Spacious rear garden
- Handy utility room
- Private driveway and integral garage
- Backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Don't compromise. CALA Homes have all the space you need to make your home work for you, whatever your lifestyle demands.
With four bedrooms, two of which are en suite, plus a study/fifth bedroom on the upper floor, The Colville offers spacious and flexible family living. The ground floor features a generous formal lounge and a large, open plan kitchen and family/dining room with bi-folding doors to a patio area and rear garden. An integral single garage, utility room and cloakroom complete the home.
Off Belwood Road, Penicuik, EH26 0JP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Curriehill Station5.7 miles
About the development
Belwood Oaks, Penicuik
- I had been keeping an eye on CALA as they have a good reputation which eased concerns I had over buying a new property. A recent CALA purchaser
- Spacious 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Plenty of everyday amenities by foot
- Near to Straiton Retail Park
- Only 9 miles from Edinburgh, close to city bypass
- Dont compromise. CALA Homes have all the space you need to make your home work for you, whatever your lifestyle demands
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You'll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA's excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.