Forest Lane, Kirklevington
- A Delightful Four Double Bedroom Residence Believed to Date Back to Circa 1744
- Enjoying a Prime Position on Forest Lane Within the Sought After Village of Kirklevington
- Occupying an Extensive Plot, with the Beautiful Rear Garden Extending to Approximately 240ft in Length. The Stunning Gardens Continue to the Front of the Property and There is an (truncated)
- The Tastefully Appointed Accommodation is Set Out Over Three Floors, Being Attractively Decorated & Enhanced by High Quality Fittings & Some Charming Period Style Features
- Warmed by a Gas Central Heating System, the Property Also Provides Double Glazing & a Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
4.4m x 4.27m
Having an electric stove set in a feature surround with inset, hearth and brass fender. Attractive Solid wood flooring, beamed ceiling, radiator, double glazed bow window to the front elevation and double glazed front access door.
4.27m x 3.53m
The focal point being the feature multi fuel stove set on an attractive hearth. Beamed ceiling, Solid wood flooring, radiator and double glazed bow window to the front.
5.4m x 2.72m
Offering a generous range of traditional fitted wall and base units with complimentary worktops and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher and recess for fridge. Radiator, double glazed window and solid wood flooring.
2.72m x 2.36m
Fitted stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine and vent for tumble dryer. Double glazed window, double radiator and solid wood flooring. Rear hallway with solid wood flooring, radiator, double glazed windows and rear access door. Staircase leading to the first floor.
With solid wood flooring. Door leading to an inner lobby which has a staircase leading to the second floor.
4.42m x 3.48m
Bespoke solid wood wardrobes, under stairs cupboard, radiator and double glazed window overlooking the front garden.
4.32m x 3.48m
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and two radiators.
3.38m x 2.7m
Bespoke solid wood wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window providing splendid views of the extensive rear garden.
2.74m x 2.4m
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Separate shower cubicle with Mira shower fitted. Solid wood flooring, radiator, double glazed window and part tiled walls.
Shower enclosure with Mira shower fitted, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Radiator/heated towel rail, double glazed window, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
7.9m x 3.48m
A delightful room with four Velux windows enjoying a delightful aspect overlooking the rear garden. Radiator and built in Built in cupboard.
Gardens & Parking
To the front of the house there is a delightful garden, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked shrub borders and an off street parking area. A gravelled driveway leads through a timber gate to a generous area which offers further parking space for a number of vehicles. The rear garden is an absolute delight, extending to approximately 240ft in length. There are formal lawns with established shrubs and trees together with a vegetable garden, large walled patio area, storage sheds and an attractive timber summerhouse nicely positioned towards the rear of the plot. Directly to the rear of the house there is a private paved seating area with a walled boundary which is ideal for outdoor entertaining. The neighbouring house has a right of way for access to their property via the gravelled driveway and parking area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Forest Lane, Kirklevington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yarm Station1.0 miles
- Allens West Station3.1 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Managed by Derek Chalmers and ably assisted by a team of experienced negotiators Lesley Jones and Maxine Henderson. Ideally located close to the Town Hall with ample free car parking this office covers Yarm, Eaglescliffe, Kirklevington and surrounding villages.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR050538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.