Newmarket Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2
- Delightfully presented Period Property
- Streamlined Fitted Kitchen
- Open living Accommodation
- Contemporary Bathroom & Shower
- Pretty Courtyard Garden
The property comprises of through lounge/dining room, well presented kitchen which opens up onto the living area, two bedrooms, Upvc double glazing, Gas central heating system, Bathroom with separate shower cubicle & rear yard.
Open plan lounge/Diner: 23?4 x 12?7
With Upvc double glazed entrance door & Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, built-in storage unit which houses the gas & electric meter, two fire places which could be converted into open fires, double panel radiators, laminated flooring, Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear elevation opening onto the rear yard & stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen: 9?1 x 6?5
Comprising of matching eye & base storage units with roll top work surface, built-in gas hob with extractor fan over, built-in electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer & mixer tap, spot lighting to ceiling, tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation & GCH boiler unit.
1st Floor landing:
Access to loft via loft ladders, this has been boarded & is ideal for storage, Upvc double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One: 13?9 x 7
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation & single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Two: 9?8 x 8?9
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation & double panelled radiator.
Bathroom: 11 x 5?5
This stylish bathroom comprises of bath with shower attachment, separate corner shower unit with glass frontage & tilled splash back, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, spot lighting to ceiling, Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, tiled flooring & single panel radiator.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained yard which has mature flower beds & is ideal for entertaining.
1.Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale this includes conducting a Know Your Customer protocol.
All id checks will be conducted electronically and a payment of £20.00 will be required for persons whom are purchasing.
We can only accept id/va to be scanned, Emails with attachments will not constitute as a lawful document
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: House2Homes Estate Agency has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer?s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: House2Homes Estate Agency has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
7. We request that a potential buyer is vetted by our mortgage broker. Offers will only be placed to the vendor once vetting as been satisfied
8. We kindly inform all buyers that fixtures are not to be presumed to be part of the offer price, should the buyer request for any fixtures to remain within the property this will be negotiable.
9. You are required to be in a proceed-able position for offers to be accepted by the vendor and for viewings to be conducted
Newmarket Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.6 miles
- South Wigston Station2.0 miles
- Narborough Station4.4 miles
About the agent
As one of the leading Leicester Estate Agents, House2Homes will provide you with a diverse and full portfolio of properties and clients. We collaborate with Market leaders and experts. With over 25 years of experience and knowledge of property management in the Leicestershire area, our expertise lies in removing the confusion out of selling or letting your property and using our skills, knowledge and training to provide a very clear direction to buyers, vendors and landlords alike. We have ta
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMK1GG6HJ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House2Homes Estate Agency, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.