Pen An Gwel, St. Ives
- Building plot with planning full permission granted
- Ground works complete with foundations and services already in
- Permission for a 2 bedrooms detached house with the possibility to make into 3 bedrooms
- Quiet location in St Ives with short walk into the town centre
- Enclosed rear garden
- Parking for two vehicles
- More information available. Please contact our office.
A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot in a quiet residential part of St Ives. Full planning permission is granted under ref. PA17/06059 Planning for the construction of a two bedroom detached house with off road parking for two vehicles and enclosed rear garden.
The ground works have been completed already and all services are in ready for the erection of the building itself. This fantastic opportunity is available to purchase as is and for the buyer to engage their own builder to complete the build in their own way and time. Alternatively there is the opportunity for the build to be completed by the current owner who is a very well respected local builder in the St Ives/Carbis bay area. Please call our office for further details on this if you have further questions.
There are comprehensive documents relating to the plot, current stage of ground works, building regulations and plans available from the selling agent.
The property is pleasantly situated just outside the bustling cobbled streets of St. Ives. In the immediate vicinity is the leisure centre, convenience shop and St. Ives Rugby club whilst being moments from a regular bus route into the town which provides easy access to everything St. Ives town has to offer.
St Ives is a much-loved town famed for its art culture and history and narrow streets radiating out from the harbour are lined with old stone cottages and an excellent selection of shops and restaurants. Walks abound in the area, across the Penwith Moors and along the coastal footpath where the scenery is among the best in the country. There are glorious sandy beaches to either side of the town and golf at the West Cornwall. St. Ives also has a primary and secondary school.
Pen An Gwel, St. Ives
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.5 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.3 miles
- Lelant Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU200208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts , covering Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.