Pentregwenlais, Ammanford, SA18
- "Gazebo" Style Outdoor Seating Area
- Semi-Detached House
- Very Spacious
- 3 Miles From Ammanford Town
- Beautifully Presented
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Run And Outbuilding To Side Of Property
- Two Bathrooms
- Oil Central Heating
- Far-Reaching Countryside Views To Rear
Offered to the market is this deceptively spacious, three-bed, semi-detached property in the peaceful village of Pentregwenlais which is 3 miles from the sought after town of Ammanford.
This property is immaculately presented and boasts an abundance of living space. Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer and can instantly be booked via the website.
The ideal family home further benefits from a lovely and sunny rear garden directly facing far-reaching countryside views.
- Wide, open entrance
- Very spacious kitchen
- Dining Room
- Living Room with french door leading to the rear garden
- Shower room (shower, sink and WC)
- Side property entrance
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom (bath, sink and WC)
Please see floorplan for measurements and layout.
- Low maintenance, enclosed rear garden with seating area to enjoy the gorgeous, far-reaching countryside views.
- Additional, "gazebo" style seating area which can be utilised even on a rainy day! Equipped with electrics to attach fridge and TV connection.
- Separate run to side of property with outbuilding
- Off-road parking
Pentregwenlais is a peaceful village surrounded by beautiful countryside which invites for endless nature walks.
This village is located only 3 miles from the popular town of Ammanford which boasts an abundance of local amenities, school catchment area, transportation links, train station, shopping/retail facilities and many more.
Excellent road links to M4 which allows for easy commute to larger cities such as Swansea and Cardiff.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Pentregwenlais, Ammanford, SA18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandybie Station0.8 miles
- Ammanford Station2.3 miles
- Ffairfach Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023193-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.