Marshall Street, London, W1F
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Open plan kitchen
- Central location
- Over three floors
- Free standing bath tub
The property has been extensively refurbished throughout and would suit either sharers, a couple or single occupant looking for a spacious home in the heart of Soho. The accommodation is arranged over the first to third floors and includes a master bedroom with fantastic storage and a luxurious en-suite bathroom to include a free standing bath tub, a large second bedroom and additional very spacious bathroom. The modern and fully fitted kitchen is open plan to the reception which is arranged over the first floor and retains original features such as the fireplace which remind you of the history of the period building.
Marshall Street is located very close to Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Victoria and Central lines) underground station and Tottenham Court Road (Northern and Central lines) underground station making it ideal for those wanting minimal commutes to the City or the rest of London. This apartment is ideally situated amongst all the offerings Soho has to offer including its theatres, restaurants and shops.
This townhouse is available to rent immediately on an unfurnished basis.
For more information about our fees please visit our web-site’s ‘Tenant Fees’ page located under the Rent tab.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Marshall Street, London, W1F
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Circus Station0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus Station0.3 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential are experts in prime London homes. We're part of CBRE's globally leading business in real estate services and investment. We offer a range of stunning properties to buy or let, as well as investment, management and consultancy services.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL170780_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.