Portman Terrace, East Chinnock, YEOVIL
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Garden, Garage and Driveway Parking
- Popular Village Location
A well presented three double bedroom end of terrace house situated in this popular village. The property offers good sized family accommodation aswell as a lovely enclosed rear garden, single garage and driveway parking.
Double glazed door to front. Side and front aspect double glazed windows. Tiled floor.
Double glazed door to front. Stairs rising to first floor. Under stairs cupboard. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 22' 2" max x 15' 5" max ( 6.76m max x 4.70m max )
Front aspect single glazed window. Wood burner. Two radiators.
Kitchen 18' 2" x 8' 5" ( 5.54m x 2.57m )
Triple aspect double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space for range cooker with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Radiator. Door to garden.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.92m x 1.88m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Larder. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Boiler. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Stairs from entrance hall. Access to part boarded loft. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.54m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side. Built-in wardrobes. Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.17m x 2.84m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Open fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed windows. Fitted with a suite comprising a corner bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Airing cupboard. Fully tiled. Radiator
The property is approached over a driveway, which provides parking and leads to the garage and front door. A pathway gives access to the enclosed rear garden, which is initially laid to patio. There is an area of lawn with an archway leading through to a further area of garden being laid to shingle with plant borders.
From Crewkerne head east along the A30 and into East Chinnock. Proceed into the village around the right hand bend, and the property will be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Portman Terrace, East Chinnock, YEOVIL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewkerne Station3.9 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station4.6 miles
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station5.0 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crewkerne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK104405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.