High Hamsterley Road, NE39
- OFFERS INVITED BETWEEN £400,000- £450,000
- Stunning Finish Throughout
- Wood Flooring & Italian Porcelain Flooring
- Rangemaster Professional Range ,Neff integrated Dishwasher, Solid Oak Worktops and Solid Oak Farrow and Ball Painted Doors
- Breakfasting Kitchen with Raised Alfresco Dining Area
- Master Bedroom with Stunning Ensuite
- A Light and Ariy Property with a Range of French Doors and Dual Aspect Windows
- EPC Rating D - Available on Request
- Mature Gardens Surround Property and an Attached Garage
Kitchen 3.35 x 3.57
Shower Room 1.41 x 3.31
Lounge 4.18 x 5.54
Dining Room 4.44 x 3.06
Bedroom 3.79 x 3.28
Bedroom 4 x 3.85
Bedroom 5.92 x 5.22
Bathroom Ensuite 3.38 x 2.87
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS
We endeavour to make our property details accurate, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and are not to relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in the details have not been tested by us and no guarantee is given to their operating ability or efficiency. All the measurements and floor plans have been taken as a guide to prospective purchasers and are not to be relied upon. Please be advised that some of the information may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification of further information on any points please contact us direct.
MAKING AN OFFER Please note that all offers will require financial verification including mortgage agreement in principle, proof of deposit funds, proof of available cash and full chain details including selling agents and solicitors down the chain. Under New Money Laundering Regulations we require proof of identification from all buyers before acceptance letters are sent and solicitors can be instructed.
Tenure - We are not able to verify the tenure of the property as it is not always possible to see sight of the relevant documentation prior to marketing. Prospective purchasers must make further enquiries with their legal adviser
The house is located at the head of the private Hamsterley Mill Estate in the centre of Hamsterley Mill. The estate is made up of attractive detached, executive homes surrounded by woodland, greenery and the Gibside estate. This home will prove popular with families as it is close the local primary school and has a bus route to surrounding secondary schools. Rowlands Gill, the nearby village, has a selection of shops and leisure facilities. The area is conveniently situated to allow access to the Metro Centre, A1, surrounding cities and amenities. The property is within easy access to the Derwent Country Park, as well as the Gibside Estate, now owned by the National Trust.
High Hamsterley Road, NE39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blaydon Station5.2 miles
- Prudhoe Station5.6 miles
- MetroCentre Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ‘Jan Mitchell Properties’ the beautifully simple way to sell your home.
'Jan Mitchell Properties' led by Jan herself, a local estate agent with over thirty years of experience in the industry.
We have a clear and simple ethos. We value your custom and offer a first class service to meet your requirements. Valuing people, not just properties. Totally dedicated to selling your home without the distraction of other services.
Avoiding the unnecessary expense of Hig
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JMPHHM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Mitchell Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.