Fieldgate Street, London, E1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Three double bedroom Penthouse
- Brand New Furniture
- Moments from Whitehchapel
- Early viewings highly recommended
- Private Balcony
Fantastic three double bedroom apartment with BRAND NEW furniture. Amenities include porter and private balcony. Moments from Whitechapel Station.
There are a selection of three bedroom available with the same furniture in the building with ONE or TWO bathrooms and ranging in size. Please enquire for further details. Virtual Tour Available
Fieldgate Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Extensive specialised local knowledge, and an established presence in key areas, combined with our friendly and professional approach, has led to a strong relationship with the property Landlords that we deal with.
Unlike other agencies who are primarily motivated by commission and securing a quick deal, we have a forward thinking approach, and appreciate that taking the time to do things right at the beginning prevents problems later on for both Landlord and Tenant, which has resulted
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THRE80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tower Quay Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.