Breamore Crescent, Dudley
- SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM DETACHED
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH UTILITY OFF
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- POPULAR FAMILY ESTATE
Accommodation is over two floors and briefly comprises; Reception Hallway, ground floor WC, Lounge with attractive bay window, Kitchen with Utility room off, Dining room with double doors through to the Conservatory, Conservatory with doors leading into the Garage and rear Garden, Landing, Master Bedroom with En-Suite shower room, 3 further Bedrooms and low maintenance rear Garden.
OVERALL A SUPERB FAMILY HOME FINISHED BEAUTIFULLY WITH WELL PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT. EPC D
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Breamore Crescent, Dudley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tipton Station1.8 miles
- Coseley Station2.0 miles
- Dudley Port Station2.4 miles
About the agent
The Lee, Shaw Partnership is a privately owned practice now established for around 50 years. From origins in the early 1960’s as Lee, Shaw & Millsum, the firm has grown with a network of offices covering the West Midlands, South Staffordshire and North Worcestershire. The firm has specialist Land and New Homes Departments as well as a Village and Country Homes Brand.
The Lee, Shaw Partnership have a dedicated and long established team of professionals with a vast knowledge spanning deca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10538196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.