Cubbington Road, Leamington Spa, CV32
- 3 gorgeous bedrooms
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Semi detached house
- Located closely to quality schools, shops and local amenities
- Sought after development
Full Market Valuation £310,000
40% share at £124,000. Rent £426.25
Estimated monthly charges £27.83
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you.
Plot 15 The Orchid is a fabulous 3 bedroom semi detached house in the desirable residential suburb of Lillington, only a 10 minute drive from the thriving Warwickshire town of Royal Leamington Spa. It is sold with 2 allocated parking spaces and a fully inclusive specification.
The property benefits from a living/dining room with double doors out onto a patio area. The downstairs also features a separate kitchen with contemporary 'Richmond' fitted kitchen units, integrated Zanussi oven, hob and extractor hood and Porcelanosa ceramic flooring and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the first floor features a double bedroom, single bedroom and a family bathroom with contemporary white sanitaryware and chrome fittings and also benefits from a shower over bath with glass shower screen.
The whole of the second floor showcases the master bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom.
These lovely houses will make beautiful homes and are ideal for first time buyers and those looking for good commuter links.
Available to buy through Shared Ownership.
A beautiful new development of one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom homes, located in the highly popular area of Royal Leamington Spa.
Located in the heart of Warwickshire, Leamington Spa has a rich history, well known for its natural spa springs that were discovered and commercialised in the nineteenth century
With a 500-strong collection of independent boutiques, high street brands, health and beauty salons, as well as 60 pubs, restaurants and bars, Leamington Spa has something for everyone. Every year, town and neighbouring town residents enjoy the Leamington Food and Drink Festival, which features local chefs showcasing their skills, a children's cookery school event, and over 130 exhibitors.S
Cubbington Road, Leamington Spa, CV32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station1.5 miles
- Warwick Station2.8 miles
- Kenilworth Station3.4 miles
About the development
- A lovely collection of two and three-bedroom houses and apartments
- All homes are available to buy with Shared Ownership
- Allocated parking spaces
- Close to good schools
- Just 3 miles to Leamington Spa Rail Station
- Easy access to the A46 and M40
Orbit develop high-quality new homes throughout the Midlands, East and South East of England and with over 40 years experience in the housing sector you're in safe hands with us! We build beautiful new homes to suit the needs of our buyers, whether it be a first home, a lifetime home or anything in between. Orbit developments range from small builds of two or three homes in village locations to sites of over three hundred in towns and cities, from greenfield sites to regene
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15_Orchid. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.