Hill Lane, Southampton
- Victorian Detached COMMERCIAL B&B
- 12 Bedrooms
- 11 bathrooms
- Car Park
- Walled Mature Garden with Large Lawn & Cedar Summer House
- Double Garage & storage/workshop
- Basement room + storage area
- 3 Large Reception Rooms
- Owners Accommodation with seperate entrance
- Residential or Conversion to Flats a Possibility
The main house has 9 spacious double letting rooms; all with ensuite bathrooms that can accommodate 18 guests in total. Eight of these rooms are on the first floor. One is on the ground floor. Also on the ground floor Is the guest dining room comfortably seating 18 guests plus a lounge area. Well equipped modern kitchen & laundry room.
Adjacent to the ground floor bedroom, there is a large room, with connecting door, currently used as an additional private lounge which could be used for a variety of purposes including using the two rooms as a suite.
To the rear of the property is the three double bedroom owners accommodation with private entrance, lounge/diner, 2 bathrooms. The main bathroom has a large spa bath and separate shower. The patio and mature garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees currently kept for private use but could be converted for additional parking or functions.
Outside there is a double garage with electric doors and a side entrance. There is a large loft above the garage with Velux window and an additional workshop/storage area behind the garage. There is a quaint cedar summer house in the mature, well maintained walled sizable rear garden.
The car park to the front of the property has space for 4/5 cars with 4 further spaces to the side of the house.
Basement room used as Office/Playroom with additional storage area.
This amazing property offers an wonderful opportunity for a life at style change. Alternatively plans are available for conversion for other purposes (subject to planning consent). Please ask for details.
Take a look at the website-
Please request a brochure
Energy report can be seen at -
Property reference: IATA14321
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hill Lane, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.7 miles
- Millbrook Station0.9 miles
- St. Denys Station1.2 miles
About the agent
I Am The Agent is a property agent with a difference, we have created a community driven by property and technology (as well as our hugely passionate team of property experts). We have helped thousands of users, save millions! We have been established since 2009 and in that time, we have marketed over 10,000 properties, so you are in good hands. The team love to help home hunters take their first steps on the ladder, we have helped over 180,000 users find their home.
I Am The Agent firm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.