Cheltenham Avenue, Catshill, Bromsgrove, B61
- Four Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Store Room
This well presented semi-detached property is ideally placed in the village of Catshill, approximately three miles from Bromsgrove Town Centre. Catshill Village offers local residents an array of local amenities to include GP and dental surgeries, convenience stores, restaurants and takeaways, as well as having access to the local village schools, public transport routes and motorway links.
* Detached family home
* Entrance hallway having 'Karndean' flooring and understairs storage
* Lounge having bay window electric fire with stone hearth and white wooden surround, French doors from the hallway and glazed French doors opening into the dining room
* Dining room with sliding patio door to the rear garden
* Dining kitchen having white units, built-in electric oven and hob, tiled flooring and sliding patio door to the rear garden
* Store room (having the potential to be used into a utility room, if plumbing/drainage was to be installed)
* Ground floor W.C.
* Landing having loft access and airing cupboard housing the water tank
* Four bedrooms;
- Bedroom one having built-in wardrobes, ensuite shower, with white vanity storage
- Bedroom two also with built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower with white suite
- Bedroom three and four both good sized singles, with built-in wardrobes to bedroom four
* Family bathroom having a white suite with corner bath
* Enclosed rear garden with side gate access, block paved patios, lawn edged with an array of established trees and shrubs
* Double garage with electric sectional door and pedestrian door into the store room
* Driveway providing ample off road parking
* Lawned front garden having a variety shrubs and trees
The Agents understands that the property is FREEHOLD
5.4m x 0.86m (17' 9" x 2' 10")
5.54m (into bay) x 3.68m
3.15m x 2.84m (10' 4" x 9' 4")
5.33m x 3.12m (17' 6" x 10' 3")
2.46m x 1.45m (8' 1" x 4' 9")
5.2m (max) x 4.93m (max)
Ground Floor W.C.
1.42m x 0.9m (4' 8" x 2' 11")
3.33m x 1.83m (10' 11" x 6' 0")
4.55m x 3.53m (14' 11" x 11' 7")
3.96m x 1.55m (13' 0" x 5' 1")
3.66m x 3.5m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
2.7m x 1.07m (8' 10" x 3' 6")
2.62m x 2.57m (8' 7" x 8' 5")
2.64m x 2.4m (8' 8" x 7' 10")
2.54m x 2.54m (8' 4" x 8' 4")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cheltenham Avenue, Catshill, Bromsgrove, B61
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnt Green Station2.5 miles
- Bromsgrove Station3.2 miles
- Longbridge Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.