- C4 Lawful use
- Recent notification of granted HMO
- Historic and recently granted notification of HMO
The property is currently vacant, and we are in the process of carrying out a rental assessment for the 20/21 academic year. Adjusted gross return (bills separated) should be in the region of £16,000 to £16,700 to offer 7.5 to 8% AG return approximately.
HMO: A new HMO licence has been granted in September 2020. Full licence to follow. Historic HMO available.
Planning status: C4 with full planning status as an HMO. Certificate of lawful use available.
Hall: Stairs to first floor and door leading to cellar.
Bedroom 1: Bed, wardrobe, bedside table, radiator and double- glazed window.
Living Room: Currently configured for dining only but would offer a suitable living space. Double glazed window, radiator, dining table.
Kitchen: Storage units, sink, cooker, fridge freezer, double glazed window.
Rear lobby: Door to courtyard, cupboard housing water tank (could be replaced and used as a storage or fridge freezer space).
Bathroom: Three - piece suite including: WC, bath (with shower above) and wash-hand basin. Obscured double - glazed window, extractor fan and tiled floor.
Bedroom 2: Bed, wardrobe, bedside table, radiator and double- glazed window.
Bedroom 3: Bed, wardrobe, bedside table, radiator and double- glazed window.
Bedroom 4: Bed, wardrobe, bedside table, radiator and double- glazed window and wash – hand basin (introduced to satisfy HMO requirements).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hyson Green Market Tram Stop0.6 miles
- The Forest Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
At Purple Frog, we specialise in student investment property. That’s what sets us apart from other Estate Agents.
Our vast knowledge of the market means we’re able to achieve excellent results for our clients. We do this by smoothly managing the whole sales process, anticipating and heading off any problems and objections that might arise.
You could be buying or selling, but either way, you’ll encounter the huge benefits that Purple Frog Sales brings and you’ll notice a fresh and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.