Ditchfield Road, Widnes
- Executive Detached House
- Superb Family Home
- Separate Annexe
- Great Plot to Rear
- Spacious En-Suite to Master
- Excellent Plot
- Well Presented Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Impressive Hall & Landing
- Early Viewing Essential
Features include welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge with burner, cloaks/w.c., further reception room, kitchen/diner, utility room and conservatory to the ground floor. Landing, four double bedrooms, en-suite facilities and dressing room to to master and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally, ample parking provision to front, side and rear. Generous garden that could be devloped and superb annexe comprising; kitchen, lounge, bedroom/reception to the ground floor. Master bedroom and shower room to the first floor.
Ditchfield Road, Widnes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hough Green Station0.4 miles
- Widnes Station2.0 miles
- Halewood Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1991, Adams, is an independent estate agent providing a comprehensive service to our customers including Sales, Valuation, Residential Lettings, Property Management, Financial Services within Stockton Heath, Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn and surrounding areas. With over 28 years of experience, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estate Agents, Widnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.