Potters Place, Foolow Avenue, Chesterfield
- A Well Presented Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen with Under floor Heating
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms & Wet Room
- Door Entry & Emergency Call System
- Excellent Range of On-site Facilities to Include Cafe & Beauty Salon
- Communal Lounge & Landscaped Gardens
- Home for Life, Independent Living - Extra Care facility for Over 55's
- Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this well presented stylish TWO BEDROOM ground floor apartment which offers excellent on-site facilities and Home for Life, Independent Living - Extra Care facilities for people aged 55 and over. Viewings are highly recommended to truly appreciate this apartment.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this well presented stylish TWO BEDROOM ground floor apartment which offers excellent on-site facilities. The apartment benefits from being fully redecorated and carpeted within the last 18 months. Potters Place is a Home for Life, Independent Living - Extra Care facility for people aged 55 and over. Residents benefits from remaining independent but have access to 24/7 onsite carers and individual care packages that can be introduced as a persons needs change during their life. Viewings are highly recommended to truly appreciate this apartment and the lifestyle this complex offers.
The complex offers excellent on site facilities, to include; lift access, a communal lounge kitted out with a range of furniture, TV and electric fire, a dining restaurant where residents can eat together and which provides a delivery service to the apartments. There is a small and easy to access shop for the essentials, hairdressing/beauty salon, extensive communal gardens with a number of seating areas and on-site parking. The complex has an audio door entry system linked to the front door of the building, an emergency call system, smoke alarms, under-floor communal heating (with resident control) and double glazing throughout. The apartments are secure and energy efficient. Telephone points and TV aerial sockets are provided and apartments are able to receive Sky Plus.
The entrance hallway is fitted with the careline warden alarm, and two built in storage cupboards, whilst access is given to the living accommodation.
Open Plan Living Space 10' 7" x 23' 5" ( 3.23m x 7.14m )
This well appointed lounge/dining area is fitted with a careline warden alarm pull cord, telephone point, TV and Sky point, door entry handset, carpet to the flooring and room controlled under floor heating. There is a rear south facing PVCu double glazed window and door opening to a paved seating area. The room extends to the kitchen area.
Fitted with a good range of modern wall, base and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces, and an inset stainless steel sink and mixer tap with complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. Integrated appliances include an electric oven with electric hob and extractor fan above. Space is
further offered for a fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Completing the area is the complimentary wood effect laminate with under floor heating and feature
spot lighting to the units and kitchen plinths.
Master Bedroom 9' 3" x 16' 4" ( 2.82m x 4.98m )
A rear facing double bedroom which is fitted with a careline warden alarm pull cord, telephone point, TV point, door entry handset, carpet to the flooring, room controlled under floor heating, a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and an internal door which opens to the shower room.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 11' ( 2.49m x 3.35m )
A further rear facing bedroom, again fitted with a careline warden alarm pull cord, carpet to the flooring, room controlled under floor heating and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Accessed from both the hallway and the master bedroom, this spacious wet room is fitted with a careline warden alarm pull cord, a white suite comprising; a low flush w.c, a wall mounted wash hand basin and walk in tiled shower with curtain. The room is finished with partial tiling to the walls, an extractor fan and non slip flooring.
Outside & Exterior
The property offers a private patio area which is accessed through the door of the lounge, an ideal
space for outside seating, whilst all residents have access to the communal picturesque landscape
gardens with further seating areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Potters Place, Foolow Avenue, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesterfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF101872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.