London Road, Swanley
- Three Bedrooms
- Aprox 240ft Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Cars
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close To Swanley Train Station
- Close To Primary And Secondary Schools
- Family Home
This home has been loved by the current owners for over fifty years and is now ready for a new family to start their memories here.
Downstairs you are greeted with two reception rooms, kitchen with separate utility room, downstairs w.c and conservatory overlooking the stunning 240ft rear garden. Upstairs you will find three good sized bedrooms, and the family bathroom.
Set in walking distance of Swanley Town Centre, Train Station and in the catchment area for local Primary and Secondary Schools. With off street parking to the front for multiple cars, and a garage to the side.
This house really does need to be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer here. So please call Brookbanks to arrange your viewing today.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
London Road, Swanley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanley Station0.3 miles
- St. Mary Cray Station2.8 miles
- Bexley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
SALES: Brookbanks are known as your local friendly premier agent. Offering an OUTSTANDING service to all our clients it's no wonder why we are so SUCCESSFUL. Our clients are made to feel welcome and they know they are in safe hands. We achieve FANTASTIC prices for our sellers, and we make sure our buyers have the smoothest transaction as possible. Come in and meet the team today.
LETTINGS: Our lettings services are like no other! We are currently full managing over 180 landlords propert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10427023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookbanks Estate Agents, Swanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.