Stone Road, Yarlet, Stafford, ST18 9SA
- Commercial Unit/Detached Workshop
- Underfloor Heating/ Recently Rendered Exterior
- Master Bedroom En-Suite/French Farm Style Kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge
Step inside.. .As soon as you enter the property, you get the feeling this family home has a real WOW factor throughout, A mixture of open/plan modern living together with private spaces to enjoy some downtime. High vaulted ceilings with stunning rustic beams to offer everything a barn conversion demands. The ground floor offers a bespoke kitchen with Belfast sink and Range cooker; the perfect spot for the chef of the house. To the dining room for more formal meal times and ideal for entertaining. The sitting room offers plenty of space for seating to relax and enjoy your favourite Netflix show in front of the inglenook fireplace. There are two double bedrooms, one of which offers a stunning en-suite shower room. To complete the ground floor is the useful utility room and downstairs W.C. Upstairs, the property offers a master suite with Juliette balcony together with a magnificent en-suite bathroom.
Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen - 13.6 x 4.78 (44'7" x 15'8") -
Utility - 4.00 x 4.00 (13'1" x 13'1") -
Downstairs Wc -
Bedroom One - 4.96 x 4.13 (16'3" x 13'6") -
Ensuite Bathroom - 3.25 x 2.63 (10'7" x 8'7") -
Bedroom Two - 7.47 x 3.92 (24'6" x 12'10") -
Bedroom Three - 4.86 x 3.39 (15'11" x 11'1") -
BrochuresStone Road, Yarlet, Stafford, ST18 9SAEPCFLOORPLAN & SPACE PLANNER
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC_62696166.jpg
Stone Road, Yarlet, Stafford, ST18 9SA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station3.2 miles
- Stone Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Located on Salter Street, DB Roberts Property Centre Stafford is the market leader in the town offering a wide range of properties both within Stafford itself and in the villages set beyond.
D.B. Roberts has 8 dedicated property centres serving Shropshire, Staffordshire and West Midlands. All of our staff offer a wealth of knowledge of the local property market. In addition, the branch also gives clients the option of the highly efficient DB Roberts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30089026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.