Tatenhill, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- A superb location close to a wealth of amenities and an abundance of countryside
- An open plan kitchen/dining/family area with french doors to the rear garden and feature bay window Separate utility space
- A dual aspect living room with second set of french doors
- Handy study on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- double garage
The french doors in the kitchen/dining/family room open out into the rear garden, coupled with the bay window, it allows an incredible amount of light into your new home. The seperate, dual aspect living room offers a second set of French doors to really open up the space - perfect for the summer months. To complete the ground floor there is also a dedicated utility space and a study for when you need a little quiet time.
The first floor offers an impressive master bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes to maximise space, as well as a private en-suite shower room The second bathroom acts as a Jack and Jill ensuite to the second bedroom, which can also be accessed from the main landing.
Externally, the property boasts a spacious double garage and generously sized garden.
Lawnswood has easy access to the nearby A38 providing direct links to Lichfield (approx 11m), Derby (approx 15m) and Birmingham (approx 28m). There are many indoor and outdoor activities nearby including National Forest Adventure Farm, Rollaston Forestry Centre, National Brewery Centre and Branston Water Park. School and colleges nearby include Rykneld Primary School, John Taylor High School, John Taylor Free School and Burton College.
Lawnswood, on the edge of Tatenhill
Lawnswood is a stunning collection of 70 new homes by Cameron Homes, within the Branston Locks development on the edge of Tatenhill. Lawnswood is well situated with countryside and a wealth of amenities on the doorstep. These include Barton Marina, Branston Golf and Country Club and the National Forest, as well as Bannatyne Health Club and Spa, several shopping centres and a number of bars and restaurants.
Disclaimer: Please note the images shown are of a show home and not plot specific, these are intended for guidance only.
Tatenhill, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Fisher German is a dynamic, multi-disciplined firm of chartered surveyors and estate agents, offering an extensive range of services to buyers and sellers of property across much of England and Wales. The firm has been offering professional services in all aspects of land and property for over 180 years.
We know that achieving a good sale is about creating and delivering a carefully considered strategy using a skillful blend of marketing to communicate with the target audience. Our camp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ190326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.