Casson Square, London, SE1
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents lounge
- 0.1 miles to Waterloo
- Moder, high quality furnishings
- Fully furnished
Casson Square is located in Southbank within two minute's walk to Waterloo station.
"Southbank Place presents an opportunity to create a new destination which adds to the diversity of public realm on the South Bank and the capital. A series of public spaces, ideal for recreation and contemplation, will be complemented by art and events, providing a vibrant destination that adds to the rich cultural offering of the South Bank" (Southbank-place.com)
Casson Square, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterloo Station0.1 miles
- Waterloo East Station0.2 miles
- Embankment Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Leary & Co. Ltd. We are a Birmingham based letting agent based in B1, Brindley Place. With us you'll enjoy a lettings service that puts you first. We build relationships with our landlords and tenants, based upon mutual respect and customer service.
With our expertise in digital marketing we are able to advertise your flats, apartments, and or houses across the internet to a world-wide audience to suit your requirements. Our services include:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SBP1705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leary and Co Ltd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.