Batchelor Way, SP5
- Modern 1 Bedroom Flat
- Within stunning new development
- Close to local amenities
- Spacious Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom with Shower over bath
- Intercom entry system
- EPC RATING: B
- AVAILABLE 7th NOV
On entering the property, you step foot into the modern hallway, straight along the corridor takes you to the modern kitchen/lounge/dining room providing a cooker/hob and space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine & dishwasher. The Bedroom is a good sized double with a window to the front aspect. The Bathroom is of a good size and features a Bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and WC.
This property is in great condition and is situated in the sought after location of Downton benefitting from easy access to Salisbury just 6 miles south. Ample Parking is available and the communal areas are kept in excellent condition. Viewing advised.
**AVAILABLE 7th NOV**
Batchelor Way, SP5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Why choose Crown House Lettings?
We may be a new Agent to the market but that does not mean our genuine passion for property and unrivalled knowledge of the local area is compromised. We have over a decade of experience within property letting in Ringwood and the surrounding areas.
Our clients can expect all rental valuations to be precise, achievable and above all up to date as we keep an eye on all aspects of current market activity. We do our utmost to exceed our client's expec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference btche. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown House Lettings, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.