Munnings Close, CB24
- Mains gas central heating
- Double glazing
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Fully furnished
- Home can be specked to your choice of colours / furnishings etc
- Built in kitchen appliances all included
- Fully residential
- Suited to over 50s
- Please note pets are not permitted
- Due late October 2021
It is a spectacular home with the latest design features, 2 double bedrooms one with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. This home comes fully furnished, with a mains gas combi boiler, a brick built shed on the plot, also a there is a parking space next to the home. There is also a choice of cable or BT with this home.
A similar home can be viewed at the factory in Rushden or on line in the virtual tour link.
Cottenham Park is a medium sized, beautifully maintained park with a full residential licence set in 4 acres naturally landscaped surroundings with a beautiful lake. With its tranquil setting and peaceful lifestyle this park is suited to residents over the age of 50, with all the assets of a very large village but with the countryside on its doorstep.
Cottenham has a large range of shops and amenities including Post Office, Chemist, Butchers and Green grocers, Building Society and Library, plus a choice of Doctors Practices, Churches, Public Houses and Dentist surgery.
Please note pets are not permitted.
If you are looking for an amazing new home set in a large village but still beautifully rural, this could be perfect for you.
Please send an enquiry for more information.
Please note, photos are of a similar home but not exactly the same.
Key Features of this home are:
* Dorma above entrance
* Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
* Fully fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture with walk in wardrobe & en-suite to master
* Four burner gas hob, built under oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
* Dining table including four chairs and coffee table
* Vaulted ceiling.
* Energy efficient A Rated boiler
* Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty.
For reasons of clarity and transparency, we suggest you visit the park home living website for current information on choosing the park home lifestyle.
* You do not have to pay STAMP DUTY or employ the use of a solicitor to purchase a park home, although, you may choose to do so.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
By requesting details of this property, you are consenting to your information being forwarded to the sales team, where this property is located, who will respond to your enquiry.
BrochuresMore about the Park
Munnings Close, CB24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterbeach Station3.7 miles
- Cambridge North5.0 miles
About the agent
Bruton Solutions Ltd. specializes in the selling of park homes, mobile homes, holiday lodges and log cabins.
They have probably the largest, most visited web site dedicated to the park home lifestyle at www.parkhomeliving.co.uk. We suggest that if you are considering the purchase of a park home, you visit this website to download copies of the Government Park Home Factsheets. These booklets have a wealth of information on the current park home legislation.
To find out the differen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PHL0726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Solutions, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.