- COMMUNAL FACILITIES
- FULLY EQUIPPED LAUNDRY
- & GUEST SUITE AVAILABLE ON SITE
- COMMUNAL PARKING & GARDENS
- WALKING DISTANCE OF SHOPS
- AGE RESTRICTED 55 YEARS & OVER
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Stevens
Situation: - Godmans Court is conveniently situated to all local amenities including shops, doctors surgery, village hall and church. Bus services pass through the village to the town centres of Horsham and Brighton and the nearest mainline station is at Horsham. Haywards Heath, Crawley, Burgess Hill, Gatwick and the A23/M23 are within accessible driving distance.
Description - A well presented ground floor apartment within this popular development of retirement properties. There are communal facilities including residents lounge with adjoining kitchen, fully equipped laundry and guest suite available by arrangement at a nominal charge. Lifts are available to first and second floors, alarm pull cords, entry phone, waist level power points and double glazed windows are among the benefits to Goodman's Court Residents.
The accommodation in brief comprises:
Communal Entrance Hall - Stairs and lifts to other floors. Personal front door to:-
Entrance Hall - Coved and textured ceiling, airing cupboard with slatted shelving housing pre-lagged copper cylinder, dual immersion heater , trip switch fuse box and electric meter. Door to:
Lounge/Dining Room - 5.84m x 3.07m (19'2 x 10'1) - Dimplex night storage heater, TV point, coved and textured ceiling, wall light point, entry phone and alarm pull cord. Double glazed door with adjoining double glazed side panel leading to communal garden. Archway to:
Kitchen - 7'4 x 6'1 - Part ceramic tiled with range of base-level units incorporating stainless steel single drainer single bowl sink unit with monochrome tap, inset four ring induction hob, electric oven below. Matching range of eye-level units. Space for upright fridge freezer, textured ceiling.
Bedroom - 16'7 x 8'8 - Electric ' Dimplex' night storage heater, TV point, wall light points, one double and one single fitted wardrobe cupboard, coved and textured ceiling, upvc double glazed 'tilt and turn' window
Shower Room - Fully ceramic tiled with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with monochrome tap, close coupled low-level w.c, walk-in shower with Mira electric wall mounted shower, and sliding shower screen. Fitted shelved cupboard with access panel below, electric wall heater, 2 wall lights, alarm pull cord and extractor fan.
Communal Gardens - Situated to the front of the main entrance is a well maintained communal garden comprising a paved patio with benches, tables and chairs and an area of lawn with mature hedging and flower and shrub borders surrounding.
Communal Parking - Non-allocated.
Outgoings - Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Maintenance: £221.02 per month, includes lift and building insurance, upkeep and cleaning of communal areas, day to day repairs and water charges.
Lease - 99 years from 1988, 67 years remaining. (To Be Confirmed)
Agents Note - The floor plan shows a bathroom but it is now a shower room and is a mirror image.
Property Misdescription Act 1991 - Although every effort has been taken in the production of these particulars, prospective purchasers should note:
1. All measurements are approximate. 2. Services to the property, appliances and fittings included in the sale are believed to be in working order (although they may have not been checked). 3. Prospective purchasers are advised to arrange their own tests and/or survey before proceeding with the purchase. 4. The agent has not checked the deeds to verify the boundaries. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves via their solicitor as to the actual boundaries of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station5.8 miles
About the agent
We are a family run business having opened in the thriving village of Henfield in 1988 and operate from a prominent office within the High Street. Our business is run by husband and wife Kevin and Carolynne Joyes who employing a local, experienced and professional team who pride themselves on achieving the best possible price, whilst offering a friendly, helpful and courteous service.
The Stevens ethos reflects traditional values of integrity and commitment and many Clients have come b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30090451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevens, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.