The Fairway, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33
- A stunning, newly refurbished bungalow
- Beautiful, modern kitchen/dining room
- Stylish shower room with double shower unit
- Driveway And Garage
- A high specification renovation
- Finished with stylish white K-Rend and Hardiboard cladding
- Three bedrooms with a versatile garden style room
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed
Leading through to the sitting room, the large front aspect window floods this room with natural light and offers a pleasant view over the neighbouring immaculate properties. The inner hallway leads from here, which offers a spacious and natural flow to the shower room and bedrooms. The shower room is another stunning room, again thoughtfully designed to feature a large luxury walk-in shower unit and beautifully complimented with stylish ceramic structured tiles which also highlight the modern grey wood effect flooring.
The bedrooms are all positioned to the rear of the property, offering views out to the enclosed rear garden and finished with a neutral light grey décor and white panelled doors with brushed chrome handles.
The garden room is a versatile space, with a vaulted and insulated enclosed roof this room offers a quiet space to enjoy the garden views all year round.
Outside, the property has been finished with a modern off-white K-Rend which highlights the light grey HardiPlank cladding and light grey composite front door. The driveway offers space to park a number of vehicles off-road and allows access to the detached garage complete with electric roller door. The gardens to the front are mostly laid to lawn with neat borders and the enclosed garden to the rear is a blank canvas ready to make your own.
A modern home which has been beautifully finished with style and practicality in mind, the perfect combination and one which simply must be viewed...
The Fairway, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oulton Broad South Station0.8 miles
- Oulton Broad North Station1.3 miles
- Lowestoft Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28thefairways. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.