Jevington Gardens, Lower Meads, Eastbourne
- Living/dining room with Juliette balcony
- Separate kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Wet room
- Lifeline pull cord system
- Residents lounge, Guest suite, Laundry room
- Communal Gardens
- Chain Free
The Accommodation - Comprises:
Front door opening to:
Communal Entrance Hall - Lift and stairs rising to:
Second Floor - Private front door opening to:
Entrance Hall - Entry phone system, central heating thermostat, cupboard housing hot water tank, fuses, lifeline pull cord.
Living/Dining Room - 7.16m x 3.25m narrows to 2.08m (23'6 x 10'8 narrow - Television point, telephone point, Juliette balcony to rear, lifeline pull cord, door opening to:
Kitchen - 2.08m x 1.93m (6'10 x 6'4) - (Maximum measurements provided due to irregular shaped room)
Having a modern selection of eye and base level units with stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, lifeline pull cord, window to rear.
Bedroom - 4.06m x 2.82m (13'4 x 9'3) - (Maximum measurements due to irregular shaped room)
Having fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, television point, window to rear, lifeline pull cord.
Wet Room - Walk-in shower with glass shower screen, basin in unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan, lifeline pull cord.
N.B - We are advised of the following.
The annual ground rent is £425
The estimated annual service charge for 2020, paid in advance is £1,603.80.
Council Tax Band: - Council Tax Band - 'B' Eastbourne Borough Council - Currently £1,586.02 until March 2021.
For Clarification: - We wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances & specific fittings. Room sizes cannot be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
Viewing Arrangements: - All appointments are to be made through TAYLOR ENGLEY.
BrochuresBrochureJevington Gardens, Lower Meads, Eastbourne
Jevington Gardens, Lower Meads, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.6 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.2 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Highly respected quality independent Estate Agents specialising in Eastbourne, Hailsham and the villages of East Sussex including the Cuckmere Valley and the surrounding Downland areas.
Established for over 40 years, we offer expert advice in all aspects of the valuation and sale and letting of residential property. Our highly experienced and friendly team will enjoy being of service to you, and they work at all times with your best interests at heart.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30092000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Engley, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.