Thame Road , Oxon, OX10 7DX
- SHOW HOME OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK - Call Now To Arrange Your Viewing
- Video Calls Available
- Idyllic Rural Village Location
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Separate Study To The Ground Floor - Ideal For Home Working
- Double Garage And Driveway Parking
- Log Burning Stove In Living Room
- Spacious Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Just 10 miles to the centre of Oxford
- Ready to move in to Spring 2021
This spacious 5 bedroom home located in the idyllic village of Warborough offers luxury living in a rural setting.
The heart of the home is the large multi-aspect spacious Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with access out to the garden. A separate living room boasts a log burner and doors leading to the rear garden.
The ground floor is finished by a study, ideal for home working, and a utility room.
To the first floor there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom. The Master Bedroom benefits from a dressing room and en suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also benefit from en suites.
Externally there is a garage, driveway and rear garden.
Part Exchange Available - Speak to a Sales Advisor today
Six Acres is a collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes. Each one is designed with care, ensuring your new home is of the best quality, using locally sourced materials, where possible.
With high specification, modern interior yet a homely and warm feel, your new home is bursting with character and timeless design.
Your new homes at Six Acres is nestled perfectly in the Oxfordshire countryside, just 10 miles from central Oxford. Warborough is a charming village, full of character benefitting from a local shop, pub and village green. Enjoy both city and countryside living with both The Chilterns Hills and the city of Oxford on your doorstep.
*Please note that images shown are of previous Rectory homes and may differ slightly to the Plot you are interested in. CGI's are indicative of the house type, landscaping/finishing may vary. Please contact a Sales Advisor for further information*
BrochuresSix Acres - Brochure
Thame Road , Oxon, OX10 7DX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Culham Station4.4 miles
- Appleford Station4.5 miles
- Cholsey Station4.6 miles
About the development
Show Home Open 7 Days A Week By Appointment
- High specification as standard throughout
- Collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Ideally located for both city and countryside living
- Wide selection of state and private schools in the immediate area
- Multitude of country pursuits on your doorstep
- Plots available for move in from January 2021
Founded in 1991, Rectory has established a reputation for selecting the very best sites throughout London and the Home Counties and constructing homes of outstanding quality and superior specification.
The owner and Chairman of Rectory, Simon Vickers, and his senior management team have many years' experience in residential development. This experience is directly employed in ensuring that all aspects of house building, including site selection, planning, design, specification, construc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLOTTWENTYONE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rectory Homes Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.