Northney Marina, Hayling Island, PO11
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Roper Rhodes Vetro White Sanitaryware to Bathroom
- Engineered Oak Flooring to Kitchen and Living/Dining Areas
- Fitted Carpet to Bedroom
- Two Parking Spaces
- Private Terrace
The Round House is an iconic building at the heart of Northney Marina in Hayling Island that began its life as a theatre and later converted to office space. Recently it has been transformed by MDL Developments Limited into 21 modern, contemporary apartments with an exceptional interior specification.
All apartments include engineered oak flooring and carpets throughout, integrated appliances to kitchen and Silent Gliss blackout blinds to windows and 2 parking spaces.
Plot 8 is a one bedroom ground floor apartment with open plan kitchen/living room which includes opening doors onto a private terrace.
NB External image shown is computer generated and internal images are of the show apartment for illustrative purposes only
Living Room 20'4 (6.2m) x 10'6 (3.2m)
Bedroom 1 20'4 (6.2m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Doors from Living Room on to outside Deck area
2 Parking Spaces
Hayling Island is a haven for those who enjoy waterside living but is only a short drive from the many facilities to be found in Langstone, Emsworth and Havant. Nearby the A27 and M27 gives fast access to many areas along the south coast - from Southampton to the west, right down to Eastbourne with Portsmouth, Chichester and Brighton in between. The nearest railway station will be found in Havant with services to London Waterloo in approximately 90 minutes.
Northney Marina, Hayling Island, PO11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warblington Station1.4 miles
- Havant Station1.6 miles
- Bedhampton Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Why choose Henry Adams?
Henry Adams New Homes is one of the most successful new homes specialists in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. We market an extensive range of developments on behalf of top national house builders as well as niche, local developers, with schemes ranging from individual properties to expansive new communities.
Our priority is to ensure each new home reaches the widest market while offering a personal service both to our custom
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 322881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.