Summersdale, Lavant, Chichester, PO19
- Fitted Carpets to Living Room and Bedrooms
- En Suite, Dressing Room and Built-in Wardrobe to Bedroom 1
- Kitchen by Sylvarna Kitchen Design Studio
- Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles by Porcelanosa
- Bathrooms, En Suites and Cloakrooms Fitted with Contemporary Roca Sanitaryware and Chrome Fittings
- Ground Floor Study
- Oak Veneer Internal Doors
- Fully Landscaped Front Garden with Turfed Rear Garden and Patio
- Kitchen with Neff Appliances Including Oven, Gas Hob, Extractor, Integrated Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer
Maddoxwood is an exciting new scheme by well established and respected local developer, Seaward Homes. An attractive selection of high quality 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes built to Seaward's demanding high standards and with a wide range of external finishes and high quality fixtures and fittings.
The Spinneys is a 3 bedroom detached home with brick elevations and clay tile roof and double car port. The property has a kitchen/dining room and a separate living room. There is also a downstairs study and utility room. There is an ensuite shower room to Bedrooms 1 & 2 and a family bathroom.
To arrange your viewing and for further information please call .
NB External image shown is computer generated and internal images are from a similar Seaward house type for illustrative purposes only.
Kitchen/Dining Room 18'2 (5.54m) x 10'0 (3.05m)
Utility Room 9'6 (2.9m) x 7'6 (2.29m)
Living Room 17'1 (5.21m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
Principal Bedroom 17'1 (5.21m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
Bedroom 2 13'3 (4.04m) x 9' (2.74m)
Dressing Room 7'3 (2.21m) x 8'5 (2.57m)
Bedroom 3 12'5 (3.78m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
Double Car Port
Maddoxwood is located in the highly sought after area of Summersdale in Chichester. The city blends old with new, from the magnificent medieval Cathedral to stylish shops and a wealth of restaurants and also the famous Festival Theatre and Pallant House Gallery. The beautiful South Downs National Park is just minutes away and Chichester Harbour is haven for sailors. The centurion Way cycle and pedestrian path which runs from Chichester to West Dean is accessible a short distance from Maddoxwood.
Directions From Chichester proceed north towards Lavant on the A286. After approximately 1 mile Maddoxwood will be on your left.
The A27/M27 gives access across the south coast to the M23/M3. The A286 north from Maddoxwood offers a scenic route to the A3 and London Via Midhurst.
Summersdale, Lavant, Chichester, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station1.9 miles
- Fishbourne Station1.9 miles
- Bosham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Why choose Henry Adams?
Henry Adams Simply New Homes is one of the most successful new homes specialists in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. We market an extensive range of developments on behalf of top national house builders as well as niche, local developers, with schemes ranging from individual properties to expansive new communities.
Our priority is to ensure each new home reaches the widest market while offering a personal service both
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 326751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams Simply New Homes, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.