- Two Bedroom Cottage, Modernisation Requires
- Plans Drawn up For Potential Building Plot (2 bedroom House)
- Kitchen & Shower Room On Ground Floor
- Two Reception Rooms
- Warmed By Night Storage Heaters
- Large landing Upstairs & 2 Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garden
Internally the cottage comprises two reception rooms, a kitchen and a shower room on the ground floor, upstairs there is a large landing area and two bedrooms. The property is warmed by night store heating and is mainly double glazed but would benefit from updating throughout.
Externally there is a small drive to the front with a good size side/rear garden within which there is a possibility to build subject to planning permission being granted.
Double glazed door into:
Double glazed window to side, door to:
Night store heater, doors to:
Fitted with a shower enclosure with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Mainly tiled surrounds, double glazed frosted window to front.
KITCHEN: 2.54m (8'4) x 2.26m (7'5).
Requiring re-fitting but currently comprising base, wall and drawer units with work tops over. Single drainer sink unit, hot water heater. Cooker point, night store heater.
Electric meters, doorway to:
STORE ROOM/ STUDY: 4.03m (13'3) x 1.96m (6'5).
Useful additional room with double glazed window to front.
LOUNGE: 4.39m (14'5) x 3.41m (11'2) (Including fireplace).
Open fireplace, double glazed door to rear.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR - FIRST FLOOR LANDING: 3.43m (11'3) x 2.74m (9').
Large landing with double glazed window to front, night store heater, doors to:
BEDROOM 1: 3.44m (11'3) x 2.37m (7'9).
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden.
BEDROOM 2: 5.51m (18'1) x 2.04m (6'8).
Double glazed window to front with views to Carn Brea.
The property is located on a no through road on the outskirts of Wilson Way, Redruth. There is a small drive to the front with a good size side/rear garden within which there is a possibility to build subject to planning permission being granted.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redruth Station1.3 miles
- Camborne Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Redwood are Redruth's most established independent estate agent. Redwood are a family run business with experienced staff who pride themselves in extremely high levels of service and knowledge of the current market. Our friendly and approachable team can help you buy,sell or let a property; arrange your Energy Performance Certificate and can also offer independent mortgage advice. If we can help you please feel free to contact us on 01209 315885.
Unlike the larger national chains, our i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redwood Estate Agents Limited, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.