Roxwell Road W12
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms ( 1 en suite )
- Separate Cloakroom
- Separate WC
- Double reception room
- 21' x 20' Kitchen / dining / family room
- Utility room
- Study / bedroom 6
- South facing garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Roxwell Road W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City) Station0.6 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station0.6 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Philip Wooller we specialise in selling and letting houses and flats. With 20 years experience in the business, a real knowledge of the area in which we live and a commitment to providing a service that is as personal as it is professional, we believe in making the task of selling or letting a home an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We place enormous importance on the relationships we form with our clients and customers alike. Such relationships are based on careful listening and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10552706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Wooller, Shepherd's Bush & Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.