- Located Close to Stiffkey Marshes
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Cosy Sitting Room with Wood-Burner Stove
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Freestanding Claw Foot Bath in Family Bathroom
- Extensive Gardens to Rear Aspect
- External Access to Utility Room
- Access to the River Stiffkey
- North Norfolk Restriction Applies.
The property is approached via its entrance door to the side aspect, leading to the entrance hall, where the stairs lead to the first floor and there is a very useful downstairs shower room with heated towel rail and tiled floor. The kitchen provides a range of farmhouse style, pine wall and base units, incorporating a bespoke breakfast table. There is a butler sink and space for a cooking range, and the oak laminate flooring continues into the open plan sitting room, where there is a cosy, wood-burner stove and double sliding patio doors leading to the covered patio area.
Upstairs to the first floor landing where there are three bedrooms, two double and one single. The family bathroom boasts a freestanding claw foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part tiling to walls and a heated towel rail.
Outside space includes a brick built utility room, fitted with cupboard storage and a generous stainless steel sink, power and light. There are a further timber built workshop, summer house and store located amongst the generous size well stocked gardens. The delightful feature of 67 Wells Road is its access from the decked steps to the bottom of the garden, to the River Stiffkey, where its possible to take your kayak and paddle to the 'Red Lion' public house! Two off road parking spaces are located to the driveway to the front aspect.
The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
STIFFKEY Stiffkey (sometimes pronounced 'Stewkey) is a pretty Norfolk coastal village between Wells-next-the-Sea and Blakeney. The village is famous for its 'Stewkey Blues', a local blue cockle. It has a good pub, the Red Lion, with real ale and good food. There's also a general store and newsagents. The village is very well placed for the North Norfolk Coast. There is excellent sailing nearby, and superb coastal walks.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity and water. Private shared drainage at £61.33 per annum.
COUNCIL TAX Band C.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING F. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number.
AGENT'S NOTE The property is subject to the North Norfolk District Council Covenant. Buyers need to have lived or worked in Norfolk for three years.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 33815
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheringham Station11.9 miles
About the agent
The Wells office is located within The Granary at the heart of the Quay Side with its pretty Harbour and working fishing community. We have an exciting and dynamic team who have a huge local knowledge of the town and the surrounding areas which is invaluable in helping both vendors and purchasers. We are exceptionally proud that we get the opportunity to market everything from a fun and quirky beach hut through to a country home, and with our expertise we pride ourselves on providing only the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439035312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Wells-Next-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.