Newton Street, Manchester, M1 1ER
- A well presented duplex apartment (EWS1 certified)
- Spacious & light throughout with double height windows
- Mezzanine level living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Three piece family bathroom
- Electric heating and double glazed throughout
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Secure allocated parking
- No chain involved - BLOCK VIEWING 24/10/20
Lease details - 999 year lease * Peppercorn rent * Service charge £98.78 pcm
The Sorting House is a unique development situated only a short walk from the heart of Manchester City Centre. The complex is set around a central courtyard section, which has been creatively designed with garden features and multiple staircases leading to the different apartments. There is a lift from the communal entrance, and the development comes with an undercover car park.
MEZZANINE LIVING ROOM
LIVING ROOM THROUGH TO BEDROOM
KITCHEN DINING ROOM
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Newton Street, Manchester, M1 1ER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Market Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country, with the Manchester Deansgate No1 office being a Flagship branch. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly belie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MANSP99290393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.