Costons Lane, Greenford, UB6
- Three Bedrooms
- 100ft + Garden
- Off Street Parking for 2 cars
- Double glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to bus links and shops
We are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom family home. The property offers spacious accommodation over two floors, with off street parking to the front and a private rear garden over 100ft, the house itself could do with some modernisation having been with one family for many years. The house also offers the potential to the next owner to extend (subject to usual planning permissions) in the future.
Within walking distance to Greenford Broadway and its multiple shops, restaurants and transport links. Easy access to the A40/M40/M25 and approximately 0.8 miles to Greenford station and the central line. Also close by are multiple bus links and Our Lady of Visitation, Edward Betham & Cardinal Wiseman schools.
28' 1" x 13' 5" (8.56m x 4.09m) Front aspect double glazed bay window, two radiators, rear asepct double glazed window and door onto the garden
10' 3" x 7' 4" (3.12m x 2.24m) Rear aspect double glazed door to garden, range of eye and base level units with single drainer sink, gas cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine
15' 4" x 11' 11" (4.67m x 3.63m) Front aspect double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes, radiator
11' 10" x 11' 0" (3.61m x 3.35m) Rear asepct double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator
8' 10" x 7' 1" (2.69m x 2.16m) Front aspect double glazed window, radiator
Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, tilled, heated towel rail
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Costons Lane, Greenford, UB6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Greenford Station0.6 miles
- Castle Bar Park Station0.8 miles
- Greenford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We aim to be Hanwell and Ealing's leading and most innovative independent estate agent, we have built our reputation over the last decade by delivering superb personal service to our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18319841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Residential, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.