Piazza Walk, London, E1
- Brand New Spacious Luxury Apartment
- Private Balcony
- Great location
- Fully fitted kitchen appliances
- Three double bedrooms
- Residents Gym
- Modern interior
- Swimming Pool & Spa
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
This never lived in before three bedroom two bathroom apartment has a large open-plan kitchen/living room with a fully fitted kitchen including a dishwasher and wine cooler, the living room has ample of space for dining and entertaining with sliding doors that open onto a private wrap-around balcony.
The property also has a spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite, both the second and third bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The flat also has a second luxury bathroom. The flat also includes underfloor heating throughout and good storage cupboards.
The development offers amazing facilities for tenants that include a 24-hour concierge, residents-only gym and spa, business lounge, cinema and a heated indoor swimming pool.
Piazza Walk, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate Station0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Liu International is an UK based consultant company working with oversea
clients, helping them to invest their money (mainly properties)in sales
and letting for our clients. Also property rental search for oversea
students studying in the UK.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0100104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liu International UK Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.