Chapel Street, Eccleshill
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE AND HOUSE BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- FAR REACHING VIEWS
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS, FAMILY, OR INVESTORS
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE COMMUTE TO LEEDS AND BRADFORD
- EPC C
ENTRANCE HALL & W.C. The UPVC front entrance door opens into a hallway which in turn has a door leading to a ground floor wash closet fitted with corner hand wash basin and W.C. A further door then leads into the living area.
LIVING AREA Flowing open plan to the aforementioned kitchen, the living area is well proportioned with a large bay window to the front elevation. Neutrally presented with beige carpet underfoot. A further door opens to reveal a good sized storage cupboard.
KITCHEN AREA The kitchen area is light and bright courtesy of windows facing the rear and side elevations, and fitted with modern cream units to three sides with matching breakfast bar topped with contrasting black work surfaces. The kitchen is fitted with a range of appliances including one and a half bowl sink and drainer, built in oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan above, built in washing machine, fridge and dishwasher.
BEDROOM 1 A spacious double bedroom with large window to the front. Decorated in a neutral theme with a papered feature wall.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM The master bedroom is served by an ensuite shower room, fitted with step in shower, W.C. and hand wash basin sat atop a vanity unit.
BEDROOM 2 A single bedroom also located on the first floor with window to the front elevation.
BATHROOM A modern house bathroom fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and W.C., with heated chrome towel rail and white tiling to the bath and shower areas.
BEDROOM 3 Another generous double bedroom offering far-reaching views to the side elevation, and having the benefit of eaves storage with an additional built in storage cupboard also.
OUTSIDE Externally the property has a block paved area to the rear which can be used for driveway parking or as a garden area if preferred.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chapel Street, Eccleshill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.6 miles
- New Pudsey Station1.9 miles
- Frizinghall Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our aim is to provide a seamless move from start to finish and that's why your customer service journey is top of our agenda.
Creating happy homes is at the heart of our business. That's why we put so much energy into matching people with their perfect property and making them feel right at home.
We're proud, professional and passionate about finding people the right home. To us, every move matters.We'll be with you every step o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428008132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.