Sherbourne Road, Blackpool
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Ground floor WC
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Close to shops and transport links
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Large four bedroom family home
This spacious family home is located close to shops and amenities and just a short walk to the sea front. With high ceilings and plenty of character throughout this beautifully presented family home is a must see. A front facing living room is the main living area with a bay window allowing plenty of light in. A large second reception is currently used as a dining room and opens into a fully fitted kitchen area. To the rear of the home there is a convenient utility area for additional white goods as well as a ground floor WC. On the first floor all four of the bedrooms are really well proportioned lending itself perfectly to a growing family. A modern and tasteful bathroom suite finishes of the internals of this home beautifully. Externally there is a walled garden to the front and a West facing rear garden to the rear is really low maintenance with decking laid and a fitted seating area perfect for those warmer summer months. Call or get a viewing booked online today.
EPC band: C
Sherbourne Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.4 miles
- Layton Station0.9 miles
- Blackpool South Station2.1 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North West we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 207338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.