Abbey Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room
- Two Additional Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden with Driveway Parking and Separate Garage
The property has a modern twist with contemporary fixtures and fittings, including an attractive kitchen/breakfast room with a vaulted ceiling, centre island with skylights above, extensive range of floor and wall mounted storage cabinets, Aga, and integrated appliances.
Arranged over two floors, the accommodation comprises of a principal bedroom with a stylish en suite shower room with twin sinks and storage under, a walk-in dressing room and access to a mezzanine floor for additional storage. Two additional bedrooms and family bathroom.
On the ground floor, a grand entrance hall, reception room with bay window to front, direct access to the family room and dining room, double doors through to the luxurious kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors creating a seamless indoor/outdoor space with the decked terrace seating and entertaining area, and garden beyond. In addition, the property benefits from a cellar and utility/cloakroom.
Externally, the extensive landscaped rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, two seating and entertaining areas with a full width decked terrace and second paved patio area to the rear. To the front, the paved driveway provides parking for two cars and side access to the garden.
Situated on an attractive residential road in the historic town of Chertsey, the property is approximately 0.8 miles from the station, a short distance to the lovely walks along The River Thames and Chertsey Meads, and within easy reach of the shops, bars, and restaurants on Chertsey High Street.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Abbey Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.6 miles
- Addlestone Station1.3 miles
- Shepperton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years' experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY200121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.