1 Bell Lane, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2HP
- Desirable town centre location down a peaceful lane
- Country kitchen and breakfast room with dual aspect windows
- Dining room with built-in bookshelves
- Cosy yet spacious sitting room with fireplace and French doors leading to the garden
- Modern conservatory with French doors leading to the garden
- Comfortable principal bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- 2 further bedrooms with shared ensuite shower room
- Brick and flint walled garden with trees and mature beds, with patio and a gate for side access
- Garage and parking for 2 cars
A wooden front door leads into an entrance hall with flagstone flooring. The cloakroom has a wash hand basin and w.c. The utility room contains the gas fired boiler, has a tiled floor, a Belfast sink, built-in shelving, stained glass windows and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, door access to garden, and to the single garage.
The dining room has wooden floors, fitted bookshelves and traditional latched doors to the kitchen, sitting room, and to the staircase.
The cottage kitchen has a dual aspect with window to the front and a window over the Belfast sink, a flagstone floor, a Rayburn range, a fridge-freezer, a gas hob and electric oven, an integrated dishwasher, a granite work-surface and tiled splash-backs. The layout has a peninsula, with space for a breakfast table beneath the window.
The sitting room is a bright, cosy room with French doors to both the walled garden. It has a beautiful stone hearth with a gas fire, wooden floors, and recessed spotlights. The adjoining conservatory has a glass roof with fitted blinds, windows and French doors and a flagstone floor.
Stairs lead to the first floor landing. Bedroom 1 has dual aspect shuttered windows. The en suite bathroom has a bath with mosaic style tiled surround, wash hand basin and w.c. The dressing room has ample space for hanging clothes.
Bedroom 2 has a shuttered window to the front and built-in wardrobes. There is a shared shower room with Bedroom 3 which is a large single bedroom with a shuttered window to the side.
The attractive enclosed brick-and-flint walled garden is brick paved, with some artificial lawn, and with mature ornamental beds. There is a generous patio seating area, with pretty climbers, and specimen trees including a silver birch and a Himalayan cherry tree. There is gate access to the front of the property.
The single garage has an electric up-and-over garage door, and a rear door to the garden.
Access to the property is via Bell Lane, and up to 2 cars may be parked in front of the property and its garage.
Living in Bell Lane
Bell Lane is located the heart of the town centre, situated just off Bell Street.
There is a Waitrose approximately 0.2 miles away, The Bull on Bell Street and Phyllis Court Club are both within walking distance.
Henley has a wide selection of shops, including boutiques, a cinema, a theatre, excellent pubs and restaurants, a bustling market every Thursday and good schools for all ages. The commuter is well provided for with the M4/M40 giving access to London, Heathrow, West Country and Midlands. Henley Station has direct links with London Paddington (via Twyford Crossrail 2021) 55 minutes.
Reading - 7 miles
Maidenhead M4 Junction 8/9 - 11 miles
London Heathrow - 25 miles
London West End - 36 miles
River pursuits and the world famous Royal Regatta. Henley Festival of Arts. Marina facilities at Harleyford and Wargrave. Henley Golf Club, Badgemore Park Golf Club. Superb walking and riding in the Chiltern Hills area of outstanding natural beauty.
Henley Leisure Centre is located near Gillotts School and provides an indoor swimming pool, gym and exercise studios.
Tenure - Freehold
Local Authority - South Oxfordshire District Council
Council Tax - Band F
Services - Mains water, drainage and electricity
1 Bell Lane, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2HP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.5 miles
- Shiplake Station2.2 miles
- Wargrave Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Philip Booth Esq, Henley on Thames
Philip Booth Esq Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames Oxon RG9 1AT
Philip Booth Esq is an independent estate agents based in Henley-on-Thames, providing a personal service to vendors who are selling all types of residential property in South Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
The owner of the estate agency is Phil Booth, who has been an estate agent for 32 years and is a well-known face around the Henley area, having grown up in the town, attending Gillotts School and The Henley College.
If you are thinking of moving home, why don't you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1BellLane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Booth Esq, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.